Examples of Letters


You are Maitri/Mitra, living at 43,Vilaspuri, New Delhi. You have recently completed your +2 and have two months holidays. You have found the following advertisement in ‘The Hindu’. Write a letter in response to it.
A new biscuit factory requires sales boys/girls to work at New Delhi. Applicants
should be young, smart and active. Must be fluent in Hindi and English. Apply
Within 7days to Manager, Taste well Confectionaries, New Delhi-13.




Mitra
43,Vilaspuri
New Delhi
3rd March 2010
The Manager
Taste well Confectionaries
New Delhi-13
Sir,
Subject : Application for the post of a Sales Boy reg.,
Ref : With reference to the advertisement given in The Hindu dated 1-03-2010

I, Mitra, aged 17 wish to tender my application for the above said post. I have recently appeared for CBSE Class XII exams. I have two months holidays and I wish to use these holidays in a fruitful way. I believe in being financially independent, hence, the need for this job.
Although I do not have long experience, I am hard working and take the work with great sense of responsibility.
I am a computer literate and have a good knowledge of word processing. I can work on MS Office besides handling emails and surfing internet. I am prepared to travel any part of the country and find pleasure in meeting people. I know the art of dealing the people and can speak Telugu, Marathi, Hindi and English.
I am in excellent health which I believe is essential for a sales boy.
I am confident that you will find me a competent person for the Sales Boy post.
I would be happy to hear from you. Kindly find my bio-data enclosed. I would be glad to furnish any other details required.
Yours sincerely,
Mitra
Encl: Bio-Data


Bio-Data
Name                                          :
Surname                                     :
Age                                              :
Date of Birth                               :
Place of Birth                              :
Sex                                              :
Nationality                                  :
Father’s Name                            :
Mother’s Name                           :
Permanent Address                     :
Education Qualification              :
Previous Experience                   :
Languages known                       :
Email                                          :
Reference                : 1. …………………………………………..
                                      …………………………………………..
                                      …………………………………………..
                                      …………………………………………..
                                  2. …………………………………………..
                                      …………………………………………..
…………………………………………..
                                       …………………………………………..
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge, faith and belief.

Station:
Date: Signature







Akil,
4, Pycrafts Road,
Chennai.
3rd March 2010
New India Assurance Company,
Mumbai.
Sir,
Sub:- Application for the post of Manager.
With reference to your advertisement in “The Times of India” dated 1st March 2010 inviting applications for the post of ManagerAWARENESS CAMPAIGN I would like to offer myself for the post and submit my application for your valuable consideration.
I shall be available for a personal interview at your convenience. If you provide me with an opportunity I shall prove worthy of selection. I am a young and energetic graduate, looking for a challenging career in a reputed institute like yours.
My detailed curriculum vitae has been enclosed for your reference.
Yours Faithfully,
Akil
Encl: resume

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips & Examples of Report Writing - XII English Core

XII Eng. CBSE Chapter-01 The Last Lesson- Key Points to the Questions

SAMPLE COMPLAINT LETTER